Sunday 2 December 2012

Fresh Starts

I used to blog about preparing to marry. But since we got married 2 months ago I need a new challenge.

I am challenging my husband and I to have a "married date" once a week. 

The theory is simple - spend one evening or one day together doing something with no distractions. Going for a coffee, going on a day trip, having dinner out or even just going for a walk in the country all count as date ideas. 

I don't think finding dates will be the problem, I think finding the time will be the challenge. We both work full time jobs which have a tendency to spill over into our home lives. We both have hobbies which we do every week. And because we live in an expensive part of the country we have very little money to treat ourselves / each other. 

I would love suggestions for affordable / free dates - we will try any which are viable and feedback!

Wish us luck 
Elmo & Mr Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment